TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:
All material on this website, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, links, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is owned, controlled by, or licensed to “Modulors” and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Material on this website is made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of “Modulors” in each instance. You may download material intentionally made available for downloading from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices that may appear on such materials.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
You agree, by using this website, that:
(1) you will not use this website to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of one's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law;
(2) you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website (for example, by means of hacking or defacement);
(3) you will not post any copyrighted material on this website provided hereon unless you own the copyright in and to such material;
(4) you will not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, timebomb, cancelbot, trojan horse or other harmful, disruptive, or deleterious component;
(5) you will not post or transmit materials in violation of another party's copyright or other intellectual property rights;
(6) you will not utilize any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other manual or automated technique to scrape, index, data mine, etc., or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website; and you will not impersonate any other individual or entity in connection with your use of this website.
Although we cannot and do not review all posted messages, we reserve the right to remove (or not) any message for any (or no) reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right to reveal your identity (including whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Posting of advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, and the like, are inappropriate and forbidden on this site.
If you wish to purchase products or services described on this website, you may be asked to supply certain information including credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide will be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges, including shipping and handling charges, incurred by users of your credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases.
© 2008 Modulors. All rights reserved.